Our team members have received death threats and torture threats from people saying they are members of the Egyptian Police forces. We believe there are many good Policemen in Egypt but we believe that if those good ones do not stop the torture and inhuman treatment by the others, the situation will only get worse. We [...]
It's Khaled Said...
He is a 28 years old Egyptian who was tortured and killed by two policemen in the street where he lived in Alexandria, Egypt. Khaled's death further exposed the Egyptian police brutality and their systematic torture of Egyptians. Khaled died, but many Egyptians have become alive where his picture has now become the symbol of Egyptians' struggle for their rights and freedom.
- The story of “We are all Khaled Said” English Facebook Page (1 of ..?)
- Egyptians living abroad can now register online to vote
- Demands for Egyptians Friday 9 September 2011 protest
- Egyptian (SuperMan) Protester climbs a two story high lamp post to raise Egyptian flag during Egypt protests 8 July 2011
- 8 July Protests in Tahrir square and other Egyptian cities on Revolution First Friday
- Once again: new Khaled Said in Alexandria. Elsayed Belal was tortured to death by Egyptian police.
- A New Khaled Said in Alexandria again: Mostafa Atteya a 39 years old father of three has been kicked to death and dragged across the street by two Egyptian policemen
- Arabic Facebook page has now re-opened
- Arabic Facebook pages closed
- Egyptian Police drag, kick and punch university lecturer for attending Khaled Said’s stand at the court
- British Policeman jailed for 6 months for throwing a woman into a police cell. How many years Egyptian Policemen who torture civilians to death should get? Let’s start with trying them at least.
- Video from in front of Khaled Said’s home during the last silent stand on 20 August (10 Ramadhan)
- Breaking News: Egyptian police attack silent stand participants who gathered at Khaled Said street.
- The Silent Stand has started in Egypt in more than 9 different cities
- Next Silent Stand Friday 20 August from wherever you are
- After our earlier video of the Egyptian police vehicle trying to run over Egyptian voters, another video has now surfaced showing the Egyptian police firing at voters in the 2005 elections
- Video of Egyptian Police vehicle attacking and trying to run over voters in the 2005 elections in Egypt – A must watch video.
- Policeman convicted by courts of torture and sexual torture of innocent victim has been re-instated as a Policeman the day after coming out of jail!
- Article in Washington Post: Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are the new tools of protest in the Arab world
- Fares Barakat was thrown out of a balcony by Egypt’s savage national security forces “Amn Al Dawla”
Tags10th Ramadan Stand Alexandria AlMansoura Autopsy background story Beatings Brutality Demonostration Egypt Egyptian Government Egyptian Police Egyptian Youth Elections Emergency Law Facebook Forensic Report Hospitalised Injustice Khaled Said Menoufia University Mohamed Salah New Torture Victim New York Times Police Police attack students Police Brutality Police Brutallity Police Threats Protest Reuters Scandal Silent Stand Solidarity Support supporters The Free Egyptian Yourth Torture Torture in Egypt Victims Video Witness Witnesses World Coverage World Support Worldwide support